Here are some helpful links to resources during the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, you can email me and my Legislative Aide Megan for direct assistance at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- If you need to apply for unemployment, you can do so here:
- If you have already applied and have trouble with your claim, please email myself and my Legislative Aide Megan DesAutels.
- If you are self-employed, an independent contractor, gig economy worker, or freelancer, you can now apply for unemployment here:
- If you need food assistance, please visit Our Neighbor’s Table.
Reopening Massachusetts (Phase 1)
- As we start entering the phases to reopen, please refer to these links:
- Guidance for industries on the Reopening Plan 5.18.20
- Baker-Polito administration’s re-opening slides: Reopening Massachusetts Report 5.18.20
Reopening Massachusetts (Phase 2)
- Information regarding Hotels and Lodging
- Information for restaurants and dining