Having worked in the construction industry for over 30 years, Lenny knows the importance of having strong roads, bridges, and facilities.
Lenny is committed to re-investing in our district’s infrastructure in ways that are fiscally responsible and environmentally sustainable. While in office, Lenny has accomplished the following:
- Increased Chapter 90 funding for our roads
- Advocated for millions of dollars through the bipartisan infrastructure law, strengthening roads and bridges here in the North Shore
- Worked on the Planning for Water Infrastructure Upgrade grant
- Secured MVP grant
- Fought for $50,000 for feasibility study of dredging on the North Shore
- Created $20 Million in savings for our district’s property taxpayers