Senior citizens are more than just another “category” of individuals,
they are our grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, and mentors. As State Representative, Lenny Mirra has, and will continue, to advocate for these valued members of our community.
Further, Lenny will always be an advocate for our Veterans.
We owe a debt of gratitude to those who fought for our freedom, and Representative Mirra will always fight for the needs of our veterans. Since taking office, Lenny has accomplished the following:
- Supported The Home Act that gives veterans public housing preference
- Helped pass The Valor Act
- Worked to pass the The Welcome Home Bill
- Fully Funded Seniors’ Circuit Breaker Law
- Increased funding for Council on Aging grants