Check out these volunteer opportunities for the Town of West Newbury:
The Town of West Newbury has volunteer opportunities on the following committees. Please submit a completed Application for Appointment to the Selectmen’s Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the office. The application can be found online at www.wnewbury.org located on the Board of Selectmen’s page or you can obtain one at the office.
To learn more about the committees, please check the town website at www.wnewbury.org or contact the Selectmen’s Office at 978-363-1100 ext. 115 for more information.
- Finance Committee – 1 open position
- Community Center Committee – 2 to 4 open positions
- Carr Post Building Committee – 2 open positions (1 from the Historic Commission)
- Energy Advisory Committee – open member positions
- Cultural Council – open positions
- Mill Pond Committee – Associate members
- Historic District Commission – 3 open member positions
- Harbor Committee – 1 member and 1 associate member positions
- Zoning Board of Appeals – 2 associate members
See the full web page here.